Creating customer accounts in bulk
Using the management system, you can import customers into your store via a spreadsheet upload.
These customers will then be able to login to their accounts on your website in the normal way.
Preparing the import file
The import file must be formatted in the correct way in order to process successfully in our system.
You can download an import template by clicking the icon below.
1. The file has 13 fields:
ADDRESS LINE 1
ADDRESS LINE 2
ADDRESS LINE 3
REWARD POINTS BALANCE (if you are using the reward points app)
2. Each customer should be placed on a new row in the file.
3. Start your customers on row 3.
4. In the 'Country' column you must place the name of the country. You must do so according to the names specified by our system. Click the icon below to download the list of countries.
If you do not use the approved name for the country then the country will not import correctly.
5. In the 'accepts marketing' column put 'YES' if the customer should be marked as accepting marketing and 'NO' if not.
6. In the password field enter a password for the customer.
You can download an example sheet by clicking the icon below.
Saving the spreadsheet
The spreadsheet needs to be saved as a CSV file. If you are using an Apple Mac computer then you must save the file as a 'Windows Comma Separated (.csv)'.
If the spreadsheet isn't in this format then when it's uploaded it won't be processed.
Importing the file
1. Click 'customers' from the left menu.
2. Click the 'import customers' button in the top right of the page.
3. Click the 'choose file' button and select the saved import file from your computer's hard drive.
4. Click the 'import customers' button
5. If its large your file may take a while to process, so please be patient.