Where to enter meta tags provided by Google Search Console or Bing Webmaster Tools
1. If you want to verify your website with Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools or another provider, you need to use the 3 meta tags in the 'meta tags' section of your account. Select 'settings' from the menu and then 'seo'.
Please do not use these fields for any content other than meta tags as they can interfere with the display of your website.
2. You should enter the whole meta tag exactly as it is provided, e.g.
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="EoGfJMjZaPMeHMY1PGjP2p0UGb5yhxhKPqFfuVibBYE" />
3. Enter the full meta tag into the appropriate box
You'l notice a 'custom meta tag 3' field which you can use to enter a custom meta tag from another provider (e.g. Pinterest).
4. For instructions on how to obtain the meta tag from a provider please see the articles below:
5. When you have finished making your changes click the 'save changes' button at the bottom of the page.