Linking to a gallery page
If you'd like to create an item on your website's menu(s) which, when clicked, takes the user to a page on your website showing the images from a gallery then please follow the instructions listed below.
These instructions do not cover embedding images from a gallery onto another page, to do so you'll need to follow the instructions in this help guide.
Adding a menu link to one of your galleries
1. Navigate to the gallery page within your account to view the images in the gallery.
On the gallery page you'll notice a link in the top right which says 'view gallery'.
Click this link and a new window will open in your browser displaying the gallery page on your website.
2. Your browser's address bar will display the full URL of the page, as shown in the example below.
Highlight and copy, to your computer's clipboard, the last part of the URL, everything after (and including) the first slash, e.g.
3. Next, navigate to the link lists section of your account (select 'website' from the left menu and then 'link lists').
Select the link list that you want to add the menu item (to your gallery) to.
4. At the bottom of the list of the menu items, click the '+add another' link. A new section will appear for you to create a menu item in.
5. In the 'link name' field you should enter the text of the link that your visitor will click on to view the gallery page.
In the 'links to' field you should select 'custom'.
In the next field you should enter the /gallery?id=..... code that you obtained above.
Save the changes.
6. Check your website and click on the link to make sure that the menu item you have added is working correctly.