ChannelGrabber is a multi-channel management software which allows you to link your accounts for different marketplaces in order to manage your inventory and orders from one central location. ShopWired’s ChannelGrabber app allows you to sync stock between ShopWired and ChannelGrabber and have your ShopWired orders automatically export to ChannelGrabber.
To connect your accounts you will first need to install the app. To do this select INSTALL THIS APP.from the menu. Find and select the Channel Grabber app and select
Connecting your accounts
Once you’ve installed the app selectfrom the menu. You will need to input the API Key and API Secret from your ChannelGrabber account:
To find your API credentials within your ChannelGrabber account selectfrom the top menu:
Then selectunder ‘Advanced’ from the left menu:
Under 'API Credentials' copy the API Key, return to the ChannelGrabber configuration page within your ShopWired account and paste the code in the API Key field.
Then, in your ChannelGrabber account, copy the API Secret, return to your ShopWired account and paste the code in the API Secret field.
Then select connect.
If you have entered your API credentials correctly, you will see a success message telling you that the app is connected to your ChannelGrabber account:
Configuring the app settings
Once you have connected your ChannelGrabber account use the ‘App Settings’ section to configure your settings for the app:
Sync stock from Channel Grabber
Select ‘Yes’ for this setting to sync stock levels from ChannelGrabber to ShopWired.
Export orders to Channel Grabber
Enable this setting to have new orders, which contain synced products, export to your ChannelGrabber account.
This will not retroactively send past orders to ChannelGrabber. Only new orders that are created once you have connected your accounts, synced your products and enabled this setting will be sent to ChannelGrabber.
If you enable for orders to be exported, you will need to enter a sales channel name to create the sales channel which orders should export to:
When you first connect your ChannelGrabber account you will need to perform an initial stock sync. Products will only be synced if they already exist on both your ShopWired and ChannelGrabber accounts with matching SKU codes.
To perform your initial stock sync select sync now in the ‘Initial stock sync’ section:
After the initial stock sync when you add a product to ChannelGrabber first and then add it to ShopWired, as long as the products have matching SKU codes, the app will detect the new product and sync the stock.
If you add the product to ShopWired first and then to ChannelGrabber, you will need to again select sync now in the 'Initial stock sync' section to sync the products.
Stock does not sync from ShopWired to ChannelGrabber, only from ChannelGrabber to ShopWired. Therefore, you should use ChannelGrabber as your main stock controller.
If at any point you would like to see a list of your products which have been synced between ChannelGrabber and ShopWired, select get stock synced items to download a CSV file of the synced products.
Notes about orders that are exported to ChannelGrabber
• Orders received in your ShopWired account which only contain products that do not exist in your ChannelGrabber account will not be exported to ChannelGrabber.
• For orders received in your ShopWired account which contain a mixture of products which do exist on ChannelGrabber and products which don’t exist on ChannelGrabber, only the information about the products which do exist on ChannelGrabber will be exported to ChannelGrabber.
• Unpaid orders received in your ShopWired account will be sent to ChannelGrabber with a status of 'Awaiting Payment'. Due to a limitation with the ChannelGrabber API you won't be able to mark these orders as paid from within ChannelGrabber. Instead you should change their status to 'Paid' within your ShopWired account. The order's payment date and time will then automatically be sent to ChannelGrabber and the order status will be set to 'New'.
• When you mark an exported order on ChannelGrabber as dispatched, the order status for the order on your ShopWired account will automatically be changed to shipped. Exported orders will be checked hourly for this status change.
• Orders that fail to export to ChannelGrabber will appear in the 'Order Export Errors' section of the app configuration page. The details of what caused the error will appear under 'Error Details'. You can either manually add these orders to ChannelGrabber, or, once you have fixed the issues causing the errors, you can select to retry the auto-export: