Inter account stock sync
Use the inter account stock sync app to automatically sync stock levels for products (and their variations) between ShopWired accounts.
How the app works
First, decide which of your accounts is the master account and which is the slave account. The master account is used to manage the stock levels for products as the central ‘hub’ for stock control. The slave account will automatically receive stock level updates from the master account.
To start syncing stock levels you will need to install the app on the master account. To install the app select INSTALL THIS APP. The app does not need to be installed on the slave account.from the menu. Find and select the ‘Inter Account Stock Sync’ app and select
Stock levels change within the slave account when:
- A product’s stock level has been edited on the master account
- A product’s stock level has changed on the master account through an update from the product import system
- The stock levels on the stock management page are edited on the master account
- The stock levels have been changed on the master account through the stock import system
- An order is placed through the master account’s website or admin system
Stock levels change within the master account whenever:
- An order is placed through the slave account’s website or admin system
On average, stock levels are synced every 15 minutes.
To sync the accounts you will need the API credentials (API key, API secret and webhook secret) of each slave account that you want to sync stock levels with. To obtain the ‘API Key’ and the ‘API Secret’ for an account selectfrom the menu and find the ‘API Access’ section:
The ‘Webhook Secret’ can be found by selectingfrom the menu. The webhook secret is found at the top of the page:
Once you have the API credentials for each slave account enter them in your master account in the 'Inter Account Stock Sync' page which can be found by selectingfrom the menu. In the ‘Slaves’ section enter the API credentials:
Select + add a new slave as many times as you need to keep adding accounts.
Once you have finished adding accounts select save changes.