Changing the number of items per page
You may wish to change the number of 'items' shown on a particular type of page on your website.
This can be done by following the instructions below. You can usually change:
i) The number of products displayed on category pages
ii) The number of products displayed on the search results and wishlist pages
and then sometimes other numbers of items (like number of categories shown on your website's home page).
1. Click 'themes' from the left hand menu and then find the theme that you want to change.
2. Click the 'style editor' section for the theme
3. Once the page has loaded locate the 'items per page' setting
4. Place the new value in the field that you want to change and then click the 'save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
5. Go to your front-end website and check that the change has been processed.