Unleashed is an inventory management software which helps you to keep track of your products at every stage from their production to their purchase.
ShopWired’s Unleashed app allows you to connect your ShopWired and Unleashed accounts, so you can sync stock from Unleashed to ShopWired and export order information from ShopWired to Unleashed. To connect your accounts you will first need to install the app. To do this select INSTALL THIS APP.from the menu. Find and select the Unleashed app and then select
Connecting your accounts
Once you have installed the app you can connect your accounts by selectingfrom the menu. You will then need to input your API ID and API Key from your Unleashed account:
To obtain your API credentials navigate to your Unleashed account and selectfrom the menu.
Copy the code under ‘Your API Id’, navigate back to the Unleashed integration page in your ShopWired account and paste it into the API ID field.
Then, back in your Unleashed account, copy the code under ‘Your API Key’, navigate back to your ShopWired account and paste it into the API Key field.
Then select connect.
If you have entered your API credentials correctly, you will see a success message telling you that the app is connected to your Unleashed account:
Configuring the app settings
Once you have connected your Unleashed account use the ‘App Settings’ section to configure your settings for the app:
Sync stock from Unleashed
Select ‘Yes’ for this setting to sync stock levels from Unleashed to ShopWired.
Export orders to Unleashed
Enable this setting to have new orders received in your ShopWired account, which contain synced products, be exported to your Unleashed account.
This will not retroactively send past orders to Unleashed. Only new orders that are created once you have connected your accounts, synced your products and enabled this setting will be sent to Unleashed.
If you enable for orders to be exported, a further two settings will appear:
Send requested delivery date to Unleashed
Enable this setting to have the delivery date chosen by the customer be exported to Unleashed with the other order information.
Unleashed warehouse code
Use this field to set which of your configured warehouses you want orders to be exported into. This setting is optional. If no warehouse is chosen here, orders will be exported into the default warehouse. You can find your warehouse codes by selecting from the menu in your Unleashed account.
When you first connect your Unleashed account you will need to perform an initial stock sync. Products will only be synced if they already exist on both your ShopWired and Unleashed accounts and if they have a matching SKU code on ShopWired with a product code from Unleashed.
To perform your initial stock sync select sync now. You will only need to perform this initial stock sync once. After the initial stock sync when you add a product to Unleashed and then add it to ShopWired, as long as the products have matching SKU/product codes, the app will detect the new product and sync the stock.
Stock will sync from Unleashed to ShopWired every 10 minutes.
Stock does not sync from ShopWired to Unleashed, only from Unleashed to ShopWired. Therefore, you should use Unleashed as your main stock controller.
If at any point you would like to see a list of your products which have been synced between Unleashed and ShopWired, select get stock synced products to download a CSV file of the synced products.
Notes about orders that are exported to Unleashed
• Orders which are created on your ShopWired account using the ‘Click and collect’ delivery zone will be sent to Unleashed as ‘Pickup’.
• Information about an order’s payment status or payment method is not sent to Unleashed through the app.
• Orders received in your ShopWired account which only contain products that do not exist in your Unleashed account will not be exported to Unleashed.
• For orders received in your ShopWired account which contain a mixture of products which do exist on Unleashed and products which don’t exist on Unleashed, only the information about the products which do exist on Unleashed will be exported.
• When an order is exported to Unleashed the app will check to see if the order can be matched to an existing customer record. If an existing customer record cannot be matched, then a new customer record will be created. The app will attempt to match orders to customer records in the following ways:
- If a company name was entered for the order on ShopWired, the app will check if that company name already exists on an existing customer record on Unleashed. If it finds a match, it will assign the order to that customer. If it does not find a match, it will create a new customer record.
- If there was not a company name entered on the order on ShopWired, then the app will check if the billing email address matches an existing customer record on Unleashed. If it finds a match, it will assign the order to that customer. If the app does not find a match on Unleashed, it will use the surname and billing postcode entered on the order to search for an existing customer record on Unleashed. If the app finds a match, it will assign the order to that customer. If the app does not find a customer record which matches any of the above criteria, a new customer record will be created.